We are participating in a building/construction/erection of new gas block 7 in thermal power plant in Brestanica
Contract was signed in 2019
Scope of work
- LOT 1: supply, mounting and installation of the main equipment (gas turbine, generator, chimney and diesel electric generator for the implementation of the black start), assembla, supply and installation of control and protection system cases, project documentation preparation, testing, commissioning
- LOT 2: electrical installation works for 110 kV transformer GIS switchyard upgrade, 110 kV cable system and other 110 kV equipment, assembly, supply and installation of control and protection system, power transformers supply
Termoelektrarna Brestanica d.o.o.; Cesta prvih borcev 18, 8280 Brestanica, Slovenija
Thermal power plant Brestanica decided to invest in two new gas blocks, 6 and 7, which will completely replace gas blocks 1, 2 and 3 from 1974. The new gas blocks will ensure more reliable operation of electroenegetic system of Slovenia for the needs of tertiary regulation, blackstart and power supply for auxiliary system of the nuclear power plant in Krško.
The gas block 6 has been operating since September 2018 and its construction was pre-customized for additional gas block erection. The erection of the gas block 7 began in July 2019. Operation start is scheduled for the beginning of 2021.
The investment is divided into 3 parts:
- LOT 1: supply, mounting and installation of the main equipment (gas turbine, generator, chimney and diesel electric generator for the implementation of the black start),
- LOT 2: technological electrical equipment (transformers, high voltage cables),
- LOT 3: auxiliary technological equipment
We are the leading contractor of the LOT 2 and are participating at works from LOT 1.