In Dobruška Vas a new distribution transformer substation is an ongoing turnkey project
Contract was signed in
Scope of work
• Supply of primary equipment
• Electrical installation works
• Assmebly, supply, mounting and instalaltion of secondary equipment cases for high and medium voltage switchyards
• Auxiliary system supply
• Assembly, supply, mounting and installation of control and protection system
• Configuration and parametrization
• FAT and SAT tests
Elektro Ljubljana d.d.; Slovenska cesta 58, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenija
In September 2019 we began with construction works of a new distribution transformer substation in Dobruška Vas, which is of significant importance for further economy development and growth in the region. The new substation will relieve Bršljin and Gotna vas substations, the voltage conditions for edn customers will improve and consumption capacity on 20 kV distribution voltage in and around Škocjan and Šentjernej will grow.
The area is currently supplied with energy by distribution transformer substation in Ločna through the cable line Kronovo. During the past years the operating conditions reached the limits of loads and voltage drops. The current infrastructure doesn't enable the area to develop and grow which the new substation will.