A magnetic component is a component performing certain function on basis of active magnetic field. Magnetic components are vital components of the majority of electro-mechanical machines and electronic devices with their selection having strong impact on the performance, geommetry, size, and last but not least price of the sub-system they are built into.
- Manufacture of magnetic components of NdFeB, hard-ferrite and mix of NdFeB and hard-ferrite by means of compressed moulding and injection moulding
- Development and manufacture of compounds for injection moulding of magnets
- Manufacture of soft-magnet cores by means of compressed moulding and injection moulding
- Optimization of electronic and magnetic sub-systems
- State-of-art development and production equipment
- Highly professional and experienced personnel in the field of magnetism
- Certified management systems ( ISO 9001, ISO 14000.. TS )
- Cooperation with customers in development projects
- Reliable partner
- Ensured short time from an idea to the actual product
- Veriety of magnetic materials
- Technology of composites
- Integral solutions
- Different production locations
- Vertical integration in the group from raw material to products
- Wide supplier net for strategic raw materials
- Developmental partner with most of the customers
- Production flexibiliyt (small- and large-series production)
- Combinations of magnetic material and geommetry approved under various combinations of physical parameters (time, T, pressure, concentration)
- Geommetry and strength of a magnetic field defined during injection moulding
- Simulation calculation as to magnetic systems
- Tool construction
- Measuring of magnetic properties
- Testing of the magnetic material
- Customer support from an idea to post-marketing activities
Rotors are one of three vital components of a brushless motors. With the use of permanent magnets deliver continuous magnetic field, which in interaction with the field of stator coils and suitable controller enable optimal continuous operation.
Material choices for rotor applications include variety of sintered or polymer bonded magnets covering a range of materials such as Ferrite, Nd-Fe-B, Sm-Co or Sm-Fe-N. Depending on requirements variety of magnetisation paterns covering bi or multipolar topologies are feasible.
In automotive and industrial applications permanent magnets in connection with sensor electronics serve as an information provider with reference to position, level, linear or rotational movement, proximity, frequency and many others.
These informations are in the sensoric systems processed to physical values of flow (solid, liquid, gas), speed of rotation or linear shift, torque, angle and many others.
Depending on requirements a range of magnetic materials (Ferrite or Rare-Earth based) and manufacturing technologies including injection and compression moulding, sintering, over and insert moulding or glue-bonding are available.
Inductive components are an important element of electronic sub-systems and contain ferrite cores – mostly of proper production.
- Voltage transformers
- Exterior and interior illumination of vehicles
- Reduction and/or elimination of high-frequency interferences
- Motor controls
- Pressure control in pneumatics
- RFID identification
- Detection of metals and coins
Ferrite cores - technical documents
(registration required for access)
Stator is one of the key components of BL motor. In connection with controller, it generates a changing magnetic field in the motor and, in interaction with rotor, enables its rotation and torque transmission to the shaft. With different topologies and winding schemes, it enables motor optimization and operation adapted to a specific operating point.
Direct Current - Current Transformer
The DC-CT products represent the latest, top-notch current sensing technology available in the market, offering wide bandwidth and ultimate performance. Excellent linearity, precision, accuracy, and extremely low temperature drift are achieved at a low-powered operation, using a single 5 V power supply. More ...
- Injection molded REE*
- Compression molded REE*
- Sintered REE*
- Injection molded ferrites
- Rotors with glued magnets
- Overmolded rotors
- Sintered ferrite cores
- Wound components
*REE - reare earth magnets