15. 11. 2019 Ljubljana Kolektor Group
The job position is in the development team, which develops and builds state of the art software platforms for factories of the future, which include technologies as machine vision, machine and deep learning, robotics, communication and user interfaces. Our focus in developing our solutions is in scalability, robustness, easy maintenance and good user experience.
Your work will entail:
- Active participation in software design, development and deployment
- Integration of hardware drivers on various machines
- Design of modular and scalable ‘building blocks’ used in various applications
- Selection and implementation of various data storing technologies
- Code documenting, testing and integration in a continuous process of improvements
Required knowledge & skills:
- Experience with software development
- Proficient programming skills in C and C++ (C++11/14/17)
- Basic experience with any of the scripting languages (eg Python).
- Responsible code ownership
- Good command of Git
- Sovereign use of open source ecosystems
- Willingness for intensive learning
- At least a Associate’s Degree (VI level) in Computer Science or comparable work experience
You get extra points for
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Knowledge of communication technologies and protocols (serial, TCP / IP)
- Knowledge of industrial communication protocols
- Experience with data stream processing (Apache Kafka)
- Experience with integrating open source solutions into native applications
We work with development technologies
C/C++ (11, 14, 17 standard), Linux & Windows, CMake, Git, GCC, CLang, Docker, ..
If you become a part of the Kolektor Vision team you will get
- A development environment filled with challenges.
- Opportunity for growth and learning.
- Opportunity of innovating and testing the possibilities of state-of-the-art technologies.
- Opportunity of collaboration with startup companies and research institutions.
- Participation in international and domestic development and research projects.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive compensation and perks (additional pension insurance, option of Christmas bonus, variable pay and benefits from the Family-friendly Business package, paid weekly sports activities, parking).
We offer an indefinite period employment with a trial period of six months.
Kolektor Orodjarna, Business Unit Vision in part of the Slovene multinational company Kolektor. We are a team of young, enthusiastic, motivated and future driven experts developing top-notch solutions in the field of machine vision, artificial intelligence and robotics. Our solutions enable our clients, from Slovenia and abroad, to bring the efficiency of their manufacturing processes and product quality to a higher level.