Kolektor Magnet Technology is looking for an application engineer (m/f)
Kolektor Magnet Technology GmbH is one of the leading producers of permanent magnets with focus on the automotive sector. We are looking for an application engineer (m/f) to join our team starting from the next possible date.
Description of position:
- coordination of internal, customer specific and development projects,
- support for Kolektor Group projects worldwide,
- development of new products and applications,
- customer technical support for applications with magnetic components,
- technical marketing analysis.
Competences required for position:
- finished degree in science or engineering (i.e. Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Processing Engineering, etc) or equivalent,
- relevant work experience, ideally in Development of materials or technical applications,
- willingness to travel (globally),
- fluent in German and English, additional foreign language skills advantageous,
- advanced competences with personal computer (MS Office; SAP etc.),
- experiences in materials science (in particular magnetic materials and components),
- in-depth knowledge of engineering materials and manufacturing processes,
- very good communication and consulting skills with social competences.
An interesting and versatile job in an innovative, international company with a good working atmosphere and a trustful cooperation. If you are a team player, if you value independence and reliability, you should contact us.
If you have required profile and you are interested in this position, please send your application including your salary expectation and your earliest possible commencement date to human resources until 15. 5. 2017.
KOLEKTOR MAGNET TECHNOLOGY GmbH
Zur Halbinsel 6
Graphical material and contents published on www.kolektor.com are exclusive property of Kolektor and may be used for non-commercial purposes only with all rights reserved therefore must not be copied, reproduced or elsewhere multiplied without prior written consent of the Kolektor company.